Monday, November 16, 2009

End of Trimester Post..

I think I've accomplished quite a bit so far this trimester. I used oil pastels for the first time ever, as well as cut paper, so that was interesting. Whatever I am lacking right now I intend to have completed by friday I think, so that's good. I've done quite a broad range of peices so I guess that's good, and I've used a several different mediums. I need to start thinking about what exactly I want my concentration to be, but I'm looking forward to starting it. As a class I think we've done extremely well. There are so many different personalities being demonstarted in everybody's pieces, and I definitely am able to get good ideas from other people and take their criticism because people really do give helpful advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment